Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dec 7 Status

Saturday, December 7, 2013

I can't say that there has been many "good" moments this past week, but she has managed to have a couple.

Last night Nicole was here and Barb made a "funny" to her.  Not too sure what it was about, but Barb started giggling and was pleased.  When Nicole was leaving she told Barb that she loved her and Barb responded with "I Know!".  That was a great moment.

This morning while I was grilling her with my regular questions like "are you in pain", "do you need to potty", "do you want something to eat", I wasn't getting any responses, then I said "do you want to kiss me?"  She smiled and shook her head yes and I leaned over and she kissed me.  That was a blessed moment for me.

I don't think the pain is really bothering her this morning, but anxiety is.  It is very hard to figure out what to do when she can't tell you what is going on.

At least right now she is resting comfortably watching Saturday morning tv.

Love,
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment