Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dec 3 Status

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted anything for the past couple of weeks, but things seemed pretty much the same with nothing new to state.

Things have changed now.

Over this weekend, she has been having extreme troubles with pain and anxiety.  I now have to get her on a routine of steady doses of quick-acting morphine and a vallium-type drug (lorazepam) just to attempt to keep her comfortable.

Her appetite has diminished again and I will have to put her back on the stimulant so she can maintain some strength.

She still knows who I am, but can't express her thoughts.  She starts mantras when she really gets bad and they last for over an hour.  Hopefully, the steady doses of lorazepam will help this.  She can't really tell me when it is pain or anxiety so that is a crap shoot.

Let me apologize to all who have tried to call, but I haven't answered.  I have taken up the new mother's routine of sleeping when she sleeps (or at least trying).

Please continue to pray that she is comfortable and not in pain.

As always - Love,
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment